DCS69 series explosion proof tank inspection light fitting is designed for local working illumination in locations with explosive gas atmosphere.
Local caution spotlight fittings DCS69 series explosion proof tank inspection vessel light fittings Exde IICT6
Features & Specifications
●Class I, Division 1&2 Groups C and D approved；
●Produces intense light for illumination within hazardous areas and potentially explosive work environments.
●Ideal for use in small spaces within hazardous locations；
●Used for security systems, patroling, inspections, detailed tasks, outdoor locations, explosive work sites and more.
●Bright white output, and long lamp life of this LED fixture provides operators with high output and low maintenance operation, making this high voltage LED light an excellent upgrade from shorter lived incandescent glass lamps.；
●Excellent for specific area lighting such as instruments, control panels, valve manifolds, walkways, etc.
●Be constructed of corrosion-resistant die cast aluminum alloy；
●The LED lamp in this light offers greater output and longer life than halogen glass lamps, which improves work area visibility and reduces the need for maintenance and bulb replacements.
● The explosion proof surface mount LED light consists of a powder-coated aluminum frame making a “d” explosion protected enclosure.
● Protective glass is heat-resistant, extra strong, with high light transmission, is fixed inside the aluminum ring and screwed to the light fitting. For additional glass protection a galvanized steel protective grid with white enamel coating is used.
● An adjustable surface mount mechanism allows operators to control the direction of the beam by tilting the unit towards the desired target.
● A hollow handle to carry the light fitting is fixed additionally to the frame with the dome lamp.
● Inside the frame there is a holder and terminal clamps for supply connection.
● The cable is fed through the hole in the upper part of the light fitting.
● Inside and outside the light fitting there are M6 earthing bolts.
LED advantage: Compared with traditional metal halide lamps and high-pressure sodium lamps, the operating temperature of LED lamp is much lower, and does not contain harmful gases, steam or mercury, so it is safer and more energy-efficient. Due to the external heat dissipation of the bulb-type bulb, no additional energy is wasted for cooling the enclosed work area, and the operational risks associated with traditional lighting methods, such as accidental burns and exposure to hazardous substances contained in glass bulbs, are also avoided. In addition, LEDs are also safer for the environment because they are 100% recyclable, which eliminates the need for expensive special treatment services, as well as traditional gas burning and arc lamps.
● Standard：:GB 3836.1、GB 3836.2、IEC60079
● Ex-mark：ExdIICT6 Gb/Ex tD A21 IP66 T80℃
● Rated Voltage：AC 12-220V
● Light Source：Bright light LED
● LED light color: White 6,000K
● LED life expectancy: 50,000 hours
● Ambient operating temp range: -40℃ to +60℃
● Housing material: Aluminum
● Light housing color: powder coated – Grey
● Lens material: hardened borosilicate glass
● Rated Power：3W~20W~30W
● Delay Turn-off Time：5min、10min、30min
● IP Rating：IP66
● Cable entry：G1/2″
● Power cable：Φ6mm～Φ10mm
|Model||Rated Voltage||Delay time (min)||Light source||Power (W)||Ex-mark||IP Rating|