Explosion-proof portable lamp is designed for local working illumination in locations with explosive gas atmosphere.
Explosion proof portable lamp Exde IICT6 BSX60
Features & Specifications
●Excellent explosion protection ensures safe operation in hazardous locations
●For incandescent lamps up to 100W
●Can be supplied with or without fitted connection lead.
●The handle of explosion proof incandescent lamp is made of engineering plastic, control push button ON/OFF for operation inside.
●Wire guard of zinc-coated
●Toughened glass resistant to impact, high light transmission.
● The explosion proof portable incandescent lamp consists of a powder-coated aluminum frame making a “d” explosion protected enclosure.
●Protective glass is heat-resistant, extra strong, with high light transmission, is fixed inside the aluminum ring and screwed to the light fitting. For additional glass protection a galvanized steel protective grid with white enamel coating is used.
● A hollow handle to carry the light fitting is fixed additionally to the frame with the dome lamp.
● Inside the frame there is a holder and terminal clamps for supply connection.
● The cable is fed through the hole in the upper part of the light fitting.
● Inside and outside the light fitting there are M6 earthing bolts.
|Explosion proof portable lamp Exde IICT6|
|Explosion protection marking||Exde IICT4 for incandescent lamps up to 100W|
|Lamp||Incandescent lamp, in 25W,40W,60W or 100W|
|Protection class||II ( electric shock absorbing)|
|Dust and moisture protection degree||IP65|
|Ambient temperature||-20℃ to +55℃|
|Connected core section||Terminal 3×1.5-2.5mm2|
|Feeder cable diameter||Φ9mm-Φ13mm|