Features & Specifications
Our heavy-duty ATEX junction comes with the most practical mounting system and highly accessible connection terminals.
Other features and specifications include:
- Body and cover of stainless steel
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Threads: NPT or on request ISO metric
- Gasket on the cover of silicone
- Ambient temperature:-45℃+60℃
- Suitable for Zone 1-21(gas) and Zone 2-22 (dust)
- Internal and external earth screws of stainless steel complete with anti-rotation washers
- Boxes may be supplied complete with terminals or terminal strips as given in the picture
We make sure that our design and construction are in line with the highest safety standards.
They are easy to install and operate. The flameproof and explosion-proof junction boxes have an excellent track record of delivering optimal performance even in challenging conditions and environments.
You can choose from our wide range of stainless steel junction boxes to meet the unique needs of your business environment. We offer comprehensive protection for your electrical cables.
Our junction boxes entries type ‘ST’ in particular is in massive demand for its quality and performance.
They are designed to house Ex e and Ex I terminals while ensuring their safety in even the most severely challenging conditions.
Our junction boxes come with explosion-proof, flameproof, and waterproof capabilities, making them the perfect solution for your electrical connection needs.
Our junction boxes are engineered to work resiliently in all kinds of environments. Our clients have reported excellent results and are very satisfied with its performance.
- Our powder-coated junction boxes 3 entries type ST can be fixed on any surface using the bonding studs provided with the device.
- Thanks to the broad, sturdy hinges, the cover is easy to operate. They are secured with a foolproof closure latch that can be secured with a quarter key.
- The junction box entries type ST is packed with a host of accessories, including an internal panel, pole mount kits, and high-quality hardware needed to operate the box smoothly.
Junction Boxes 3 Entries Type ST Designed To Handle The Rough
Our junction boxes 3 entries type ST has been designed to perform at its best regardless of the environment. It can take the rough with the smooth.
It can work best for your unique electrical cabling needs compared to other brands available.
You can choose the lone or the block fitting arrangement depending on the entries you need. With our junction boxes, the blocks will never fail or come loose.
They are fully secured to provide lasting stability and consistent performance. You will be happy to see how neatly the cables fit into the terminals. They can also be removed smoothly for repair, maintenance, and replacement.
Moisture-Free Design For Risk-Free Performance
Most junction boxes are not designed to deal with moisture. Water accumulation is a problem faced by many organizations in junction box management.
Our ST type drainage boxes allow easy flow of accumulated water as we provide high-quality drain valves placed innovatively to ensure optimal drainage in the fastest time. This keeps our junction boxes dry and functional at all times.
We Use The Latest Technology
Our robust and stringently tested junction boxes 3 entries type ST uses the latest technology to deliver outstanding results consistently. The explosive-proof junction boxes can serve your needs for a long time, even in saline and the chemical-laden environment, without rusting.
Even the screws and bolts we use are rust-proof. We use high-quality stainless steel bolts for grounding.
Combined screws ensure fast and hassle-free assembly. The boxes can be removed and fixed quickly and conveniently because we have carefully incorporated these little things into our designs.
Quality Products At Pocket-Friendly Prices
Our junction boxes are of unrivaled quality and created to match the needs of every customer.
We can make a junction tailored to your needs. Simply let us know your requirements, and our team will take care of the rest.