The explosion-proof audio and visual caution spotlight are normally designed for use as stationary light or light and sound signaling devices. The signaling devices are used for giving light and sound signals in explosion hazard areas of all classes, according to their explosion protection marking. When installed on high-rise buildings and pipes, these lighting fittings may be used as obstruction lights to mark high-rise and extended objects and ensure safety for aircrafts ( planes, helicopters etc.).
Explosion proof warning spotlight fittings Exd[ib] IICT6
Features & Specifications
• Light or light and sound signal option.
• Ultra-bright LED lamp, low power consumption and long service life.
• Four lamp colors: red, blue, yellow, green
• Enclosure in copper-free aluminium, powder coated external surface, grey ( RAL 7001)
• Toughened glass stands 4J impact
• Two explosion proof signaling device may be installed on one mounting bar and connected into a twin one via a junction box.
• The signaling device has yellow or grey powder-coated aluminum housing.
• The protective glass is extra-strong and heat-resistant, featuring high transparency. It is fastened in an aluminum ring and screwed onto the light.
• The light housing is an explosion-proof enclosure, explosion-protected type D. There are M5 earthing bolts on the inside and outside of the light.
|Explosion proof audio and visual caution spotlight fittings Exd[ib] IICT6|
|Explosion protection marking||Exd[ib] IICT6|
|Rated voltage||220~240V AC 50HZ; 24V DC/AC|
|Lamp power||LED 5W|
|Lamp color||Red, blue, yellow, green|
|Flash frequency||150 times/min|
|Sound intensity||100~120dB (R=1m)|
|Dust and moisture protection degree||IP65|
|Ambient temperature||-40℃ to +55℃|
|Cable gland ( optional)||DQM-II ( Exd)|