Features & Specifications
The emergency stop pushbuttons are equipped with quite a few features that make operating them easy. Some of them are as following, however, the list is not all inclusive:
- Self-maintaining of the head
- Clip together component system
- Chromium-plated metal on the bezel area
- Conforms to machine safety standards put forth by the IEC – Class 1
- Have a single locking screw for easy mounting
- Mushroom head with red unmarked for clear visibility
- Adheres to all the dust and damp proofing standards
- Double electrical insulation
- Compact in nature for small spaces
- Have a trigger action and an operator of mechanical latching type
- Diameter for mounting 22 mm
- Voltage rating is 220 V ac, 380 V dc
- Push button material is plastic
The emergency stop pushbutton is used in commercial and public facilities and various industries for industrial purposes.
On a machine, there can be several emergency stop switches as required. Each button can work separately to stop a part of the machine.
Typically our switches are used in the following, the list is not all inclusive:
- Energy industries for infrastructure (machinery operations, control panels, packaging)
- Food and Beverage industries which include kitchens, restaurants since the product is IP66 waterproof, so can be used in washing down environments
- Water and wastewater management system
- Mining, metal, and mineral industries require pumping, material handling, etc.
- Oil and gas industries that operate with heavy and dangerous machinery, pumping control panels, hazardous and corrosive environment.
Our emergency stop push buttons offer quite a few benefits in the industries, some of them are:
- Easy to mount with a single installer
- Has high resistance to electric shock
- Durable and easy to recycle
- Single locking screw makes it reliable and secure
- It can be quickly resettled after the use and pulled to release
- Ensures reliability in a harsh and corrosive environment
- Offers high resistance to chemicals
- Compact design makes it ideal for dangerous machinery operating in small spaces.
- The easy to resettable control allows easy to activate the start-stop operation where immediate alerts are required.
Main technical data:
Ex mark: Ex de II CT6 DIP A21 TA,T6
Application: Zone 1 and Zone 21
Ambient temperature: -40℃≤Ta ≤+55℃
Degree of protection: IP66
Rated voltage: AC.DC. 6.3V-220V AC110V-380V
Mechanical life:2,000,000 times
Cable diameter: Ø5.5~13mm
Standard: IEC60079, IEC61241, EN60079, EN61241
The product must be used with an explosion proof box or a safety enclosure and not separately.