UV Light Sanitizer Wand killing bacteria, germs, and viruses efficiently
The latest innovation in health technology, our UV Light Sanitizer is the newest hygienic solution to combat bacteria, germs, and viruses. Our UV Light Sanitizer is used by front line workers, hospitals, hotels and restaurants around the China during the pandemic. In 2020, our device is recommended by health professionals as the #1 option for killing bacteria, germs, and viruses efficiently
● Disinfection Wand with UV-C shortwave technology
● UV-C germ killing wavelength: 260nm – 280nm
● Kills up to 99.9% of germs, viruses, and bacteria
● Long press the button to start the cleaning cycle; the light indicator will illuminate. Upon completion of each cycle, the indicator will be turned off automatically. Press the button during operation will simply turn off the device.
● For effective germ-killing results: direct lights toward the object or surface no more than a one-half inch apart and then move the wand slowly from side to side for 15-20 seconds without interruption.
● DO NOT expose your eyes and skin to the UV lights
● This product uses Li-ionBatteries for operation
● Lamp Life Expectancy: 10,000hrs
● KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
● Kills 99.9%of bacteria, germs, viruses using ultraviolet light.
● Reduces you and your loved oneschances of getting sick.
● Small and Portable. Bring it wherever you go.
● Save cleaning wipesand disinfecting chemicals.
● 100% OZONE FREE – disinfects and eliminates up to 99.9% of any harmful pathogens: germs, viruses, bacteriamold spores and allergens using the powerful UV-C light in just 10 seconds. No water or chemicals needed.
● CHEMICAL FREE – Leaves no dangerous residues nor leaches harmful chemicals.
● FOR HOME, OFFICE & TRAVEL – Disinfection Wand made your life easier with a simple press and scan. Apply directly to surface of sofa, bed, bathtub, towel, mat, carpet, keyboard, mice and more. Enjoy a healthier life with less germs around.
● PORTABLE & EASY TO USE – Disinfection Wand is lightweight and portable with battery inbuilt. It can easily be stored in a hand bag, back pack or luggage. Disinfect whenever needed even while you are on the go!
● SAFETY DESIGN – With its inbuilt smart sensor,Disinfection Wand shuts down automatically when it is over turned during disinfection process. In addition, it comes with a safety goggles and child lock for further assurance of safety.
● High Quality and Durable. 12 months hassle-free warranty. Contact our friendly local service team when needed.
● Product Name: UV-C light Sanitizer Wand
● Model: UVSW-10
● Product dimension: 598x56x49mm
● Net Weight: 540g
● Wavelength: 260-280nm
● Sterilizing Rate: 99.9%
● Power Supply Interface: C-type USB
● Discharge Time:2.5hrs
● Battery Parameters: Norminal Voltage: 3.6V
● Limited Charging Voltage: 4.2V
● Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
● Power: 10W
● Standard: GB/T18287-2013
● UVC LED Lifespan: Up to 10,000 hours
● Working Temperature: 0~40℃
● Storage Temperature: -20℃~+55℃
How Does Ultraviolet (UV) Light Sanitizer Work?
● Click the PowerButton to turn it on.
● Hold the UV Light Sanitizer Wand approximately 2-3 Inches from the surface and gradually move the wand over the entire surface.
● Allow the UV Light to stay in each area for 15-20 Seconds to ensure optimum exposure, killing 99.99% of the germs and bacteria.
● That’s it! It’s super easy.
Why Do I need a UV Light Sanitizer ?
Ultraviolet Light is used in many hospitals to sanitize medical equipment. It’s the most effective way to keep the environment and objects clean and disinfected. Your body can be contaminated by touching anything that has germs and bacteria. You may touch many things during the day – doorknobs, money, handrails, and more. And every time you touch your devices(phone and computer), you pass the germs from your hands to the device. In fact, the typical smartphone has 18 times the bacteria of a public toilet. It is easy to clean your hands, but it is hard to disinfect phone, computer, door knobs, and surfaces. That’s why we created the UV Light Sanitizer.
Is UV Light Sanitizer Safe ?
UV Light devices are widely used in hospitals and are 100% safe.
Can I Apply UV Light Sanitizer On My Skin?
No. You can only apply UV Light Sanitizer on objects and surfaces such as box, doorknob, computer, phone, desk, toilet, keyboard, etc.
Does UV Light Sanitizer Kills Viruses and Bacteria ?
Yes. Our UV Light Sanitizer kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, germs, and molds. Ultraviolet(UV) light is used in the hospital to sanitize medical equipment, providing a clean and hygienic environment.